Do you want to invite someone over? You don’t have to be anywhere near the Bold Smart Cylinder to do so.
Do you want to invite someone over? You don’t have to be anywhere near the Bold Smart Cylinder to do so. If you need some support on adding users, please use our concise step-by-step plan:
- Open the Bold App and select the Bold Smart Cylinder to which you want to add a user.
- Click on the user icon (bottom center) to view the user overview.
- Click on the plus sign (bottom right) to add a new user.
- Select ‘New user’ (to add a user manually) or ‘From contact list’ (to add an existing contact).
- Depending on the option you selected in step 4, enter or check the information required and press ‘Next.’
- Enable notifications if you want to receive a message when the added user uses the Bold Smart Cylinder.
- Enable the administrator feature if you want to give the user administrator rights. Please note: a user who is entitled to invite new users can change the access rights and adjust the settings of the Bold Smart Cylinder.
- Select the access level:
- Temporary access: enter a start and end date.
- Periodic access: enter a start and end time to give daily access or select specific days with a start and end time to give weekly access.
- Click on the check mark icon to complete the step-by-step plan.
The user has been successfully added and will receive a confirmation text message that will ask them to install the Bold App, because they have been invited to use the lock. If the user has already installed the Bold App, the lock will appear right away. New users should download the Bold App to use the lock.
You can view all added users and change the settings for each user in the user menu.